Clearfield / Nexera Clearfield - Canada
Title Bar - CL_NexCL
Clearfield / Nexera Clearfield
Earn more revenue per acre growing Clearfield and Nexera Clearfield (CL) canola with Viterra!
When you sign up for Viterra’s Clearfield and Nexera CL canola program, you’ll receive:
- complimentary on-farm pick-up,
- year-round delivery options, and;
- you can take advantage of our exclusive contract premiums for substantial returns.
You’re also supporting a growing global market for expeller-pressed canola oil. As consumers continue to look for healthier options, the demand for expeller-pressed oil continues to increase in the natural food segment. Our crush plants in Ste. Agathe, Manitoba, and Warden, Washington, can support this demand, providing you with additional market access options.
Consistent performers over a wide range of conditions and suited for all growing zones, there are many varieties available in the Clearfield and Nexera CL portfolios that are excellent choices for your canola acres. You also have access to the many agronomic benefits of the Clearfield system:
- Ideal crop rotation choice
- Controls glyphosate-resistant weeds
- The only system that delivers control of flushing weeds
- Manages volunteer canola from other systems – Liberty Link & Roundup Ready
- Single in-crop application for weeds
- Offers blackleg and clubroot resistance
- Increased standability for straight cutting
It’s easy to sign up! To learn more, talk to your Viterra Representative today.